Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Thankful for life, here and now...

While on that Zarathustra thing, after my innitial "what is this joker on about", it came to me, an epiphany, that he was making sense. Like the sufi poem i have somewhere here about believing in/worshipping God for who He is and nothing else, Nietszche says to live, and celebrate THIS life, the one you are currently living.

Instead of bemoaning your existence and being a "preacher of death", alive only because you are waiting to die. It hit me that this just may be the peak of ingratitude. Deeming this life "hell" and "suffering" and all these other tragic things, then resolving to endure it until death comes to relieve you and reward you with Heaven. Newsflash: bullshit.

Life, as a wonderful quote i saw somewhere, is a journey, an experience you are let in on to learn a thing or two. To make like a donkey and decide that God has A. Made a mistake or B. is punishin you because He likes to see you suffer is the beginning of the pointlessness of a life. It is individuals deciding that God has constructed a pointless stage in their existence, one which must be endured because we are Big People, and so suffer it with all righteousness so as not to hurt His feelings...#comeoffit and wake up!

We are to learn to work in harmony with The Universe, if you will. Out of the seeming chaos, we are supposed to find the rules and create order. This is what i believe. Thus, to fold your arms like that foolish servant with his buried Talent and wait for life to be over is the most blasphemous thing a person can do. Heaven is all well and nice, but to everything its time and place. Do not leave the gift that is given to you today to be killing yourself with desire over what is not to be opened just right now. The time to die will come; but for now, live. Live every moment and partake in this; here and now. The experiences of this earth, body, mind and soul. God did not make a mistake, and no, He is not confused about anything. #mytwocents

I am thankful for Life. Here, now, and just the way it is.

I am thankful for God and the magic He puts into everyday for me

I am thankful for miracles, large and small...just because it doesn't defy nature doesn't make it obsolete as a miracle

I am thankful for my sisters...Princess called me today just when i needed it most and heard me out and spun her wisdom. She is awesome!!! so little, yet so wise...and my widdle Angel...is the most thoughtful, loving, caring human being ever! so tiny, so gattdemn wise beyond her years, and so selfless....she humbles me, that one...

I am thankful for wisdom!!!

I am thankful for books....i am amassing quite the library...so many books, so little time!

I am thankful for uni..even if i am not head over heels...it isn't unpleasant...there are the sweetest people, my dean is a comedian...and i have Dashka, Vika...and the cafe!!!! whootwhoot!

I am thankful for my friends...lol plus including the ones i've never even met...dunno what i would have done on laptop buying day without Mikey...he doesn't even believe in God..ironic :P i am thankful for strangers who were sweet as pie and twice as helpful...

I am thankful for my new lappy!!!! you sexy Dell you!...i shall name her Delliah....yes...Delliah..pronounced as your conventional Delia, of course...hehe...When you are told not to fight His Will ehn....i was all depressed over the death of the other one...and out of its Acer-ish ashes came Delliah...

I am thankful for every situation. For as we have seen, despite it looking like hell has broken loose and is running amock, there is a silver lining...we are just too short sighted to see, and are probably staring hard in the wrong direction anyways....What we think we want, and what we really need are parallel concepts

I am thankful for languages....best form of expression yo!

I am thankful for Art

I am thankful for kindness....kind people..people without motives...people with motives suck. People that only see "contacts" and not "people"...lol maybe sometimes i sound naive...


I am thankful for my mother....she is my superwoman. Everything about being a good person, she taught me without words...

I am thankful for my father....aiii the stories my sisters tell me ehn! He is the sweetest person ever! He cooks for them! lol...plus all those thoughtful stunts he knows how to pull that leave you with nothin buh love for him...i wanna go homeeee!!!!

I am thankful for my grandparents....Gramps is a clown...and Grams...deep down she cares...lol.sweetest lady ever...5 minutes each day...lol i joke!

I am thankful for everybody who has ever patiently listened to me rant, patiently oohed and ahhd where necessary, and then given me real observations, critisisms, corrections, compassion, and pats on the back as necessary...lets not leave out the "follow me to biach" about it part...

I am thankful for care, attention, sensitivity...lol i bruise easy....shhh!

I am thankful for Love

I am thankful for Loving

I am thankful for S <3

I am thankful for Us

I am thankful to Him for somehow, like kaboom and i didn't see that coming, making Us to happen....lol we were never meant to be, baby, we just happened

I am thankful for the awesomeness that is the coincidence of how our birthdays are :P

I am thankful for how happy i am with him...everytime i think about it i'm all lit up and warm and fuzzy

I am thankful for memories...poor substitute for flesh and blood...but right now i'm a begger...i am not about to start choosing!

I am thankful for jokes

I am thankful for laughter

I am thankful for prayer

I am thankful for enlightenment, nudges, epiphanies

I am thankful for communication...an art we are forever learning, perfecting...e no easy o!

I am thankful for Grace

I am thankful for discipline...seeeee i am typing this...instead of snoring in one corner! :P and and i did my homework...all one million pages of handwritten script...

I am thankful for er...overcoming...we have issues that bother us...but they are challenges that build us...so with tears o, sweat o...we go through them and emerge stronger individuals..lol i'm still fighting my own o!

I am thankful for music

I am thankful for rain...nothing lie the air after it rains..the smell, the...feel? ^_^

I am thankful for hot showers..which i need STAT!

I am thankful for my bed

I am thankful that i am blessed beyond words

I am thankful for forgiveness, for Understanding, and how God never lets me go...even after my misguided hiatuses

I am thankful that....with each passing day, Nico becomes more of a stranger, and i do not delude myself that comfort is to be found with him..lol liar! all "i'm relaxin, i'm relaxing"and after you give in you feel like shit....ahhh, #nothankyou!

I am thankful for blogs. I am thankful that i started this blog. You have no idea how much it puts things in perspective for me....cuz more than half the time we live on automatic, autopilot, don't make the time to think, to evaluate ourselves...not on a weekly basis we don't....so this..this is good...

I am thankful for everything and everyone that have made me who i am today, played their role. No need to mourn losses...like actors, these things have said their lines, and exited; stage left...teehee puncity!

I am thankful for each new day

I am thankful for my baybay...have i said this? :P i am thankful for messages and talkin on the phone...

I am thankful!!!

No comments: