Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday: it doesn't really matter...

The irony. I am sitting cross legged on the bed, roughly three meters away from my laptop- and pecking away at this thing. The mommy is watching a Russian detective series- Trace. I am listening to it and giggling at wisecracks and the quintessentially "Russkiy" humour... I cannot interrupt, but I feel the Rene Zellwegger eyes coming on...oh sweet sleep! But I have a commitment to this blog. Every Thursday. Due to what in retrospect might be a tad too much sensitivity, I have next to nothing to say this week. The theme that has been in my head since I wrote the last one, I deem passable. *shrugs and such* in summary, my reasons for wanting children are Nietszche/Zarathustra approved :p...*rubs hands in glee* oh the plans I have...end rant.

I am thankful for life

I am thankful for God

I am thankful for my sisters

I am thankful for books

I am thankful for intelligence

I am thankful for wisdom

I am thankful for understanding

I am thankful for being understood

I am thankful for love

I am thankful for care

I am thankful for attention..it's always the little things...grand gestures...those are easy. They make up in exaggeration what they lack in care.

I am thankful for Art.

I am thankful that there is so much more than meets the eye, always something to discover, to learn..

I am thankful for humour..this show is cracking me up!

I am thankful for patience

I am thankful for that woman that saved me...omo it's easy to create trouble o!

I am thankful for creation

I am thankful for words

I am thankful for my mother

I am thankful for S.

I am thankful for my godmother

I am thankful that I'm resistanter to Nico...ha! Can't work his charm anymore...I keep praying

I am thankful for prayer

I am thankful (and awed, quite frankly) for the way everything is interconnected...

I am thankful for simple joys...

I am thankful for food :D

I am thankful for nature

I am thankful that phases pass

I am thankful....

No comments: