Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Under Construction

And proper excited about it too! It’s the beauty of life, that we are constantly learning, constantly evolving, growing. I know I’m changing, I see the lessons coming thick and fast from all around. I am thankful that even if not all the time, I am aware that it is not a coincidence. Looking at the big picture I see that everything is connected, and I see it’s preparing me for something. I mean, we are all always learning in order to be ready for something…but this is a small section of the big picture where intense work is going on …it’s exhilarating. It is beautiful that God cares so much, it is wonderful to surrender to Him and allow His will be done and see the places that takes you, I am thankful each time that from my heart, bypassing my brain, I pray, May Your will be done in my life…and it’s being done. When I’m aware and when I am not, when I understand and when I don’t…but then you look at you and you can go..baby, we’ve come a long way!

Also,  Hosea 14:9. Selah.

I am thankful for life

I am thankful for the reminder to write this post. I totally blanked that today being Thursday meant that I had something to do

I am thankful for God

I am thankful for His perfect plan

I am thankful that He made it possible for me to be typing this, because I looked at my sister like she was crazy when she said she was taking the laptop and modem along…who’s laughing now? God is awesome

I am thankful for my relationship with God

I am thankful for contentment

I am thankful  that He provides for me and I do not lack anything I truly need

I am thankful that He is my father, my comforter, my friend, my everything

I am thankful that God made it so that we are able to communicate with Him

I am thankful for prayer

I am thankful for Love

I am thankful for my mother. She is my hero.

I am thankful for laughter

I am thankful for understanding

I am thankful for family

I am thankful for Grace

I am thankful for forgiveness

I am thankful for reconciliation

I am thankful for the Holy Spirit

I am thankful for opportunities to help

I am thankful for when you see the fruits of your labour

I am thankful for the amazing new people I’ve met these holidays

I am thankful for conversations

I am thankful that paths cross

I am thankful that life is this great big adventure and you don’t know what the next day holds, but somehow, I know it’s worth it

I am thankful for His faithfulness

I am thankful for the Bible

I am thankful for where I am, who I am, and who He’s molding me into

I am thankful for words

I am thankful for thoughtfulness

I am thankful for wisdom

I am thankful for understanding

I am thankful for progress

I am thankful for memories

I am thankful for hope

I am thankful for the future

I am thankful for the now

I am thankful for music

I am thankful!

No comments: