Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Make like Mollusk

....And protect your delicate mushy insides. If they are going to be poked and prodded and all round hurt...you have a shell..clamp that down and make a pearl until the time comes where you give it to a pretty little girl with bows in her hair who will go...wow that's beautiful!

I don't talk fast, it's just hard for people to play catchup...it takes years and patience to become attuned to me if it doesn't happen as kismet...but when it does happen..it's fun all around...in an attempt to characterise it...i am a champion Scattergories player...i have word associations and if you don't know how to listen..blink and it's gone...all the subtlety is in the subtext, satire..see why i wuv Oscar and Bill S?...then again, understanding is by no means mandatory, but oh boy is it fun when i don't have to waste precious time explaining the complexity....ah well

I wasn't going to write a TT..needed to have a shift in attitude towards writing how i say, what i say..lol or maybe i just need to STFU for a while..i chatter too much as it seems...

However! i had a superduperawesome day today and i just needed to acknowledge and point out that i am thankful for it...

I am thankful for that lecturer ooo! lol i could go on and on...he is a superhero...when he is not breaking our Wills into a thousand tiny pieces...even if you want to die in the process, he will make SURE that you die with a backbone.... He cares yo! and for that, he has more than our respect...

I am thankful for my Family....My mommmyyy is my rock, the girls....on that whole getting me thing....i have trained them well....we just have so.much.fun because there's no need to stop and explain...okay except when they have to explain to my ancient self :P They are soo intelligent and wise...especially my sage-like Angel :P

I am thankful....for sammiches..don't ask

I am thankful for friends...

I am thankful for variety

I am thankful for Him

I am thankful for what He knows He's doing right now....heaven knows i need Him to physically intervene...and he's doing that beautifully

I am thankful for peace of mind...me, backpack and all, are heading towards it..it's hard, i won't lie...me i'm like a firecracker and keeping a temper inside feels a whole lot like your insides are burning...i am not a surpressing sort of person...but we all have the ability to change things so...LGT

I am thankful for sparkly water

I am thankful for Love

I am thankful for that stranger who made my week on Tuesday...people don't *have*to go out of their ways to be nice to anybody...but when they do....damn near breaks your heart...so make an effort to be nice, do something, say something...you have no idea the effect that will have on a person...

I am Thankful for sleep

I am thankful for yoochoob

I am thankful that i am ME.

I am thankful that i have friends who are just perfect, and i won't trade...

I am thankful for laughter

I am thankful for books

I am thankful for sugar and spice and everything nice

I am thankful for communication...even when i wave my hands around and i am smiled at amusedly..important part is that i was got and evaluated fairly :P

I am thankful....

No comments: