Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday: The Wheels of the Bus go Round and Round

And i'm a little bit of grit on the wheel that has spun me underneath itself...

Q:How loud do you have to scream for what you're not saying to be heard?
A:Loud enough so you're hoarse, or not at all..

Heyyy...So not hyper today..maybe i'm just too tired to break out the pompoms, because i know i ought to be proactive about my happiness...What i'm doing instead is being a little Eyore and adopting Charlie Brown's depressed stance..you know you have to stand a certain way to be unhappy or it won't work at all :P

More than anything it's this emptiness that's screaming at me that there's something i need to do, but i try harder to shut it up than to listen...again, not right...

I am thankful for Life

I am thankful that the sun shows itself a lot more these days

I am thankful for Uni..it does have its highlights

I am thankful for music...it makes me happy while the song lasts..

I am thankful for my momma...she's the best...she's perfect the way she is..i am thankful that He gave her to me..

I am thankful for my sisters...Angel makes me proud with each story i hear

I am thankful for my "adopted" fam :P

I am thankful for my godmother

I am thankful for literature

I am thankful for sleep

I am thankful for water

I am thankful for blogger

I am thankful for expression

I am thankful for numbness...it's being a turtle, but it's sooooo much better than being sad..

I am thankful for laughter

I am thankful for smiles

I am thankful for my hedgehogs :P don't judge!

I am thankful for thoughtfulness...V brightened my week with her love...and she didn't have to

I am thankful for people being psychic :P

I am thankful for my very psychic friends...i dunno how i would have gone through some moments without their oblivious kindness

I am thankful for prayer

I am thankful that Spring is almost here

I am thankful...


No comments: