Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursdays: One of those days.,..

Hey..whagwan? It's one of those days when i feel like bleh..maybe it's the dark drizzly weather outside, cuz it sure as hell cannot technically be hormones...that's over...I'm upset at my friends for no reason and i want to curl up and cry..i want to yell at people and pick fights and at the same time i want them to all take a flying...yea..that.

However! i am thankful for today

I am thankful for the view outside this library window

I am thankful for the chatty chatty with the librarian..it's funny how she's the one i gist with when i cannot find a way to stand half my classmates...smh

I am thankful for my test..cuz even if i got 3 out of 4...damn it's always a pleasure watching that man ;)

I am thankful for my family

I am thankful for my friends

I am thankful for S..who means more to me than his big head might guess :P

I am thankful for cartoons

I am thankful for facebook messages

I am thankful for facebook

I am thankful for youtube

I am thankful for dancehall

I am thankful for moodiness

I am thankful for tears

I am thankful for the internet

I am thankful for good vibes

I am thankful for music

I am thankful for blogs

I am thankful that i got to see Ivilinka today :) missed her silly

I am thankful for the rain

I am thankful for the sunshine

I am thankful for jokes

I am thankful for emotions

I am thankful that i don't have to study anything for tomorrow

I am thankful for who i am

I am thankful for His blessings

I am thanful for songs that get stuck in your head and make you smile for days...bwoi me just wan fi hold yuh, put me arms right around yuh...:D

I am thankful for diversity

I am thankful for people just like me

I am thankful for flowers

I am thankful for new things..

I am thankful for old things

I am thankful that somehow, we keep going

I am thankful that i am Nigerian..cuz we hot like that...George Bernard Shaw said a patriot is a person who thinks his country is the best simply because he was born in it...true..and at the same time, i want to believe that Nigerianness is something people who have experienced it envy :P

I am thankful forrrrr Herbal Essences..make me want to not be me so i can hug me and bury my nose in my hair

I am thankful for facebook groups and fan pages...with all them witty names that be makin me LOL

I am thankful for innuendoes...arguably one of the best forms of humour!

I am thankful for my mom..I love her..she rocks in every way..and her love keeps me going..

I am thankful for love...

I am thankful for indifference..it's the best defence sometimes...


aaand i'm out..late for a concert bullshittything...ihate everyone there..lol..emo moment here...*sigh*

be good!

No comments: