Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday : Back with a Bang!

Been a while. Might be a little rusty :P

Will start with today...

I am thankful that i got woken up by my boo's phonecall, and not a bullet or a bomb.

I am thankful that i have said boo in my life.

I am thankful that God is consistent regardless of my antics. He loves me, and won't compromise His word because i am acting foolish. He doesn't "do" the do me i do you ish..

I am thankful that i get to meet the sweetest people on a daily basis

I am thankful for my friends, who bring so much laughter into my life.

I am thankful that we had two weeks' break!!!!

I am thankful that God steers be back to where i need to be.

I am thankful for my sisters, and how they are such intelligent young women.

I am thankful for inspiration.

I am thankful for lessons in patience.

I am thankful for people who care.

I am thankful for people who believe enough to make a change.

I am thankful for people who will risk it all for a purpose.

I am thankful for role models.

I am thankful for Stormie Omartian, because "The power of a praying teen" speaks to my soul every time.

I am thankful that there are always little "presents" for me at the bookstore :D

I am thankful that i get the chance to sit here and share how thankful i am.

I am thankful that i'm surrounded by people who love me and wish me well.

I am thankful that i have friends who will beat pesin for me :P

I am thankful that i know what it feels like to be loved without condition. To be loved not based on how much i love in return...it's humbling.

I am Thankful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've been back for a bit! A lot to be thankful for as you rightly identify!

aloted said...

welcome back dear....
i am joining u to thank God


And i have updated as well