Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday : First take

I have managed to blow lie o! lol...but it's a true lie..see, it's my first take on it on blogger..i do have a Thankful Thursday episode in one notebook like that...:P ..theres something catchy about rhymes, no? like i "borrowed" my "Fasting Fridays" from one blogger...can't remember who...N.I.M.M.O maybe...

I Am Thankful:

For Life...i was given it, i still have it, and it's a blessed one!

For Love...i have so much love in my life i'm overwhelmed, and i am not exaggerating. Most of all is God's love for me..and then...

For Family...I was BLESSED to be born into my family..these kinds of things are not coincidence..i love my family

For friends...i have truly truly wonderful friends, who are completely ride or die..and i know enough to realize that maybe that isn't so common, and thus i am blessed to have them...

For laughter....what would i do without it?

For Salvation....i don't deserve it..not one bit..haven't earned, and never will be able to earn it...

For Prayer....which i firmly believe is the second most bestest thing after Salvation...Prayer is the best thing to exist!

*For Forgiveness....both from God and from man...forgiveness makes the world go round!

For health...and the fact that i am blessed enough not to have any funky "conditions"..or downright mean allergies....how can i be expected to stay away from chocolate, for instance?

For Kindness...i know i'm not alone when i say that a kind word has turned my day around..

For God's patiece with me....no explanation necessary!

For common sense

For beauty..chai, not only my own oooo! before pesin chop me :D..for the beauty in the world

For Sunshine and Rain and Wind and Snow

For Rita and Aloted and their support, and their inspired posts ..and JayCee too...who might have no idea the role models they are to me..

For music

For His Word

For His care

For His guidance

For Literature

For Literacy

For Emotions
...that make us human, and add so much to life

For the little things

For Today.


I Am Thankful!

* Remember my friend i had that oh so dramatic beef with? i called her and apologised...a year too late..but apologised all the same..He told me to..He helped me to..i thought i couldn't do it, but apparently that fear was some jacked up illusion...and..wow..that's all i can say..because for so long i told myself i was okay with the way things were..but i know that was a lie..but now things are okay so yay! i have my friend back!!!! i missed her meynnnnnnn :P..oh, and she forgave me too...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It takes a lot of courage to stay afloat...it takes God to be alive!

I am thankful.


First time here. Loving your blog.

theicequeen said...

True dat! it takes a lot of courage..and a lot of courage to have faith..

and thankss!!! me and my blog are blushing, lol