Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday: low on steam...


I don't know if this is halfway tiredness, or if it's the thing that sort of feels like a slow down when it's really you gathering energy for a jump...i don't know...but i seem to be low on zeal...and it's a bit weird..i don't want to be in this place, but at the same time i realize that maybe this is helping me remember that i'm not in a relationship with God because of my piety, He doesn't love me more because i've been "good"...He has been speaking to me loud and clear even when i'm not all on fire in my own mind...it humbles me..and no, it's not chastisement...He carries on as though i weren't in this place...probably because i'm only in this place from my point of view..He sees beyond and above...and i should probably stop looking for a "feeling". He's there, and He is faithful with our without butterflies in my belly...

I am thankful for life

I am thankful for God

I am thankful for forgiveness

I am thankful for love

I am thankful for understanding

I am thankful for wisdom

I am thankful for family

I am thankful for beautiful music and the ballet and that we went tonight

I am thankful for friends

I am thankful for patience

I am thankful for lessons learned

I am thankful for growing up

I am thankful for growth

I am thankful for my sisters

I am thankful for Church

I am thankful for communication

I am thankful for laughter

I am thankful for kindness

I am thankful for life being dynamic

I am thankful for inspiration

I am thankful for humour

I am thankful for literature

I am thankful for the wonderful weather we've been having

I am thankful for pretty shoes ^_^

I am thankful for encouragement

I am thankful for compliments ;)

I am thankful for correspondence

I am thankful for uni

I am thankfu l for my lecturer

I am thankful!

I am thankful for the energy to write this post :P me sooo tired right now yo! :P

I am thankful for His faithfulness

I am thankful for His care

I am thankful!!!!

No comments: