Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Now that the Spring is in the air..

Pretty girls are everywhere...think of me, and i'll be there...

That foray into Westlife aside, Spring is in the air, and it is GLORIOUS!

I love Spring. I mean, everyone looks forward to Summer, me included because..well..it's the End, it's the reward..you know..but Spring is just...the smells, the freshness, the greenery..it's the most romantic season as far as i'm concerned..just glorious!

I am thankful for simple things, simple joys..they are the ones you embrace when you realize you're contented. You don't need more than you need. That's greed..The weather is beautiful, work is agreeable, and well...i'm just happy, okay? ;)

God is ever faithful, even when i'm stuck in the waiting room, not understanding how to proceed, i know He is there, and the signs of His love surround me. He cares, and He keeps His promises..Half the time i catch on when He's well into fulfilling the promise...but it's a fact..He does.

I have the worst all over body ache so this is a short one..

I am thankful for life

I am thankful for God

I am thankful for relationships

I am thankful for blessings

I am thankful for my family

I am thankful Yes (Prime) Minister- the most brilliant script i've come across in the longest time!

I am thankful for simple joys

I am thankful for genuine feelings

I am thankful for faithfulness

I am thankful for Prayer

I am thankful for His perfect plan

I am thankful for sleep, for rest in any form

I am thankful for the motley crew at the gym

I am thankful for Spring

I am thankful for His guidance

I am thankful for His love

I am thankful for love

I am thankful for new experiences

I am thankful!

1 comment:

1 + The One said...

I lovee spring as well.. Anything that brings a reprieve to the cold is wonderful! + it's a sign of new things! xx