Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Lesson 2

Working through pain, distrust and rejection. Humility, apology, understanding, patience selflessness.

Continuing the series on how love teaches us what Jesus called us to. It's the way God is with us even when we are being difficult and unappreciative and misunderstanding His love.

Moving on. You have to be willing to take risks to make progress. Among those risks is losing what you love as a result. But that is also progress. Not necessarily subject to qualification as good or bad.

I am thankful for life

I am thankful for love

I am thankful for God

I am thankful for family

I am thankful for understanding

I am thankful for honesty

I am thankful for progress

I am thankful for wisdom

I am thankful for music

I am thankful for prayer

I am thankful for blessings

I am thankful for favour

I am thankful for learning and lessons learned

I am thankful for sleep

I am thankful for working out

I am thankful for laughter

I am thankful for tears

I am thankful for peace

I am thankful for care

I am thankful for emotions

I am thankful for indifference

I am thankful for Resolve

I am thankful for moving on

I am thankful for letting go

I am thankful for walks

I am thankful for rain

I am thankful for cold

I am thankful.

No comments: