Saturday, August 14, 2010

Thankful Saturday... Because why not, eh?

Ooh so by some miracle, no insinuation intended, the internet seems to be working more or less sensibly today..and it's been ages since my poor deprived fingers have been let at a keyboard(redundant argument, seeing as the person imposing the deprivation is er, well..me :P)..Now...

I am having the best holidays ever, so really, without exaggeration, i have only things to be thankful for. Wallahi, anything that might have bothered me is some minor ish that i miiight have blown out of proportion...

I am thankful for books...i've let my whole reading game slip meyn...but in the moments i do read...nothing but bliss :D

I am thankful for my family...my sisters are the sweetest human beings...you know, when they aren't being..ARGHHH! :P

I am thankful for communication..

I am thankful for HELPFUL advice

I am thankful for real friends

I am thankful for intuition

I am thankful for Him

I am thankful that He plots out all these uberfab plans and everything just falls into place of its own accord, you know?...true word that most things you have to fight for to make work..probably aren't yours to have. Not to be confused with working towards a thing that you KNOW is meant to be...eh figure it out :P

I am thankful for prayer

I am thankful for not being indifferent

I am thankful for every new thing i learn

I am thankful for people

I am thankful for tact and knowing how and when to employ it...recruit me into diplomatic work stat! lol...except...it's like the proverbial psychologist who can help everybody but themselves...

I am thankful for FOOOOOD...grrrrrrr..gettin fat an things...:( oh well...

Yummy food....

I am thankful for Love

I am thankful that i am in love...it's the strangest thing, you know, how you very subconsciously loose any selfishness you have and find yourself er..attuned seems to be the word, to this other person. For what is probably the first time, i have caught myself more than all the time :P thinking, "oh what would he think of this?" "hmm he'd like that ,i should get/link/tell him" and on and on...note to world...caring rawks..lol does it count as selfish if you know...you are incredibly happy because of it?

I am thankful for S...every day, all day. Words would not describe how happy i am because of him.it's this sort of happiness that i can't even say where exactly i feel it (mind out of gutter!)..He's just..the bestester and i can't stop thanking Him for him :P..

I am thankful for the way he gets me, the way he makes me laugh, the way he makes me happy even when he's nowhere near ,texts that make me act like i'm on something and grin like the cat who got the cream..

and i could go on and on, and prolly would..but my mommy just came and said i should haul ass....

TBC and things of that nature.. :)

OOOH..i am thankful^infinity for every moment we spend together...

No comments: