Friday, January 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday: One day late but oh-so-worth it

*Grinning from ear to ear*

Thankful that i get to be this delirious..it is not a bad feeling at all to walk around smiling from somewhere deep within, not just that shallow lips only smile people smile for other people...

Thankful for yesterday...a Thankful Thursday not typed, but in no way neglected, see this one, i lived it :D I had the nicest evening i've had in ages, and it was just so right..i don't know how to put it in words..remember the best time you spent with someone you really cared about? yup :D

Thankful for the faith instilled in me, which makes me not to panic and go paranoid over the future, because if it wasn't for that..lol...lol..you don't wanna know the levels of freaked out i can attain..i am thankful for the peace that comes with trusting that each day will go just as it's supposed to and turn out to be a good thing for me

Thankful for him...:P regular feature much? ^_^ he is such a beautiful person :)

Thankful for the people in my life, new and old..i've made some really nice friends in the past two weeks, and learned lessons on being blind to whats right in front of you :P

Thankful for laughter

Thankful for cuddles...

Thankful for my amaaazing sisters who put up with all the craziness that is me :D

I am thankful for memories...they are a blessing that keep you going...make memories every moment or every day...

I am thankful for the people that put up with the randomness that my blogs are i wuv you! ^_^

I am thankful for eyeshadow :P shhhh

I am thankful for conflicts...often times, they are necessary..soooo many things are resolved through them, you know? better to get it over with instead of being on edge with anticipation...

I am thankful for bright nailpolish..the neoner the better...i promise that this is just a phase..i promise!

I am thankful for books..omigosh! there is so much interesting stuff to learn!

I am thankful for God's plans...they are never ever wrong

I am thankful for God's patience and understanding when i'm being stupid and impatient and whining "but i want it NOW"..er spoilt brat much?

I am thankful for inspiration...because truth be told, while it's all nice and well to think and then intellectually write something, most times, i just blank my own reasoning and let this other part of me rant...and you know what? It has rarely failed me..cuz somewhere along the line my own counsciousness catches up and makes sense of it...

I am thankful for my mommy :D i lovelovelovelove my mommy..she's the bestest mommy in the whole wide world...except your mommy, naturally :P teehee...my mother is my first and biggest blessing in my life :D

Thankful for This...this him and me thing this....This...it's effortless, it's comfortable, it just is...and i am megasuperthankful

I am thankful for British humour..yes yes, leave am for me..it is the bestest thing ever..NOT paradoxical at all :P

I am thankful for...people who get me...rumour has it that you need two PhD's to do that :P

Thankful for people i can be myself with... it's a beautiful thing!

Thankful for sense oooooo lol....there are too many grown ass people who haven't grown up roaming about :P

Thankful for..for people who grow...people who realize they are on a journey, and yet understand an appreciate every step...because thats what life is and it's fun!

I am thankful for second chances...my mom just reminded me of some our friends that adopted children that had some seriously messed up years...kindness is beautiful

I am thankful for kindness..it's what makes people alive inside...too many dead people walking around, numbed from years of protective hatred...it's so much more rewarding to live uninhibited, love genuinely, and not be so focused on proteting yourself..all you'll do is keep people out...and what sort of life is that? sebi Madonna said she'd rather live one day as a tiger than a thousand years as a sheep..teehee..year of the white tiger people...sexy much?...this whole sermon being said, i will admit that i'm still working on it..nobody wants to get hurt dammit! but!..but! thats looking at it from a very er...Scrooge-ish point of view..hanging on to a sure kobo and passing up a potential million..long story short, it's more rewarding to just be you, and follow what you really feel..It's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all :P

I am thankful for me daddy..it took a while for me to grow up and understand him, but now i do, i am nothing but thankful. I am who i am because of the person my father is. I'm all grown and see the wisdom that just radiates from his sometimes difficult to get along with self lol...every question na philosophical trap..i dey tire sometimes sha :P but! He is one of the most principled and proper people i know, with a sense of right and wrong that just will not budge..he, i realize played a huge part in forming my consicence, which now feels a very deep shame whenever i try to do something...lol...on the negetive side of moral...it's as simple as asking myself how my father will respond to that particular action...*sigh* i am Thankful for him!

I am thankful for my grandparents...they love me! they really love me!

I am thankful that i am loved...no be beans!

I am thankful that i lack illusions of grandeur...wish this illness on everybody..some people are too high up in the clouds for no reason at all...nobody needs it!

I am thankful that i get to be thankful!

I am thankful fot bloggers

I am thankful for Nigerian authors...theres something deeply heartwarming about reading certain works..

I am thankful for Rainbow bookshop!

I am thankful for school on Monday...i take style miss those people....even if i don't wanna leaveeeeee!

I am thankful that he gets me and that i can talk about stuff with him and not have him looking at me like.."tha hell is this idiot on about now? biko lets talk about 50 Cent" :P :P

I am thankful for all my aqcuired brothers and sisters :D..God doesn't leave me hangin!

I am Thankful that my grandfather was in the military...cuz i get to steal yummy uniform things (yes, i have uniform loving issues...hush you!) like the shirt i'm about to wear now and go and get my sisters from school...3pm..

I'm out!....next post shall be on some concrete topic..mehopes

ooh i'm thankful for my mommys friend...took a while...but OMGosh she rawks! one of the most no bullshit honest people i know :D

Luff you guys much..

2 comments:

Myne said...

I am thankful with you too. Happy new year and I am still expecting the continuation of the story on the other blog. LOL...

theicequeen said...

Happy New Year Myne! thank you so much for stopping by so often, it means a lot to me ^_^

P.s..i wrote the E part of the story last night :D