Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful Thurdsay : I was made to love You..and be Loved by You

^_^

I am thankful for Tobymac :D

Yesterday was my birthday...I am thankful that He saw me through another great year

I am thankful for His blessings...

I am thankful for the love i got yesterday...it was..a LOT! i have the best friends and family in the whole wide world :D

I am thankful for this one friend of mine, who's birthday is today. I am double thankful that i have him in my life

I am thankful that one thing one thing, this week is almost over

I am thankful that God lifts me above every problem every day...if i told you guys, you'll probably be like yea riiigghhh! but for the last month and some weeks, everything that might have been a problem to me just dissolves into thin air, it gets solved, it gets taken care of...and i am thankful to Him who makes it so :D

I am...thankful for His corrections and nudges and prods when i'm not doing right

I am thankful for His word

I am thankful for encouragement

I am thankful that i have people who love and believe in me...it's the most precious thing ever

I am thankful that sometimes, i cry, most times, i laugh, and some days i wake up grumpy...i'm human, and it's a beautiful thing to feel..it really is

I am thankful for all the times i catch my bus!

I am thankful for my lecturers :D i have some really super ones!

I am thankful for His grace and favour..which He gives liberally, regardless of if i'm deserving

I am thankful for my grandparents :D who love me trulydeeplymadly

I am thankful for that wikid cake yesterday..yum yum!

I am thankful that i have lived 18 years surrounded by the most awesome people right from birth. I have had the best role models growing up, never for one second lacking the older sibling figure that i always longed for

I am thankful for my classmates..who really are sweethearts

I am thankful for bloggers ^_^ i love you guys tons!

I am thankful for youtube..i have learnt so much!

I am thankful for that freaky eloquence thing that happens whenever i pray out loud or er..sing a prayer..seriously! i spout poetry and i'm like wha?

I am thankful that He knows better than me what i want, and more importantly, need

I am thankful that He has a plan for my life that is more awesome than anything i could ever dream up

I am thankful that He pays attention to the little things...and often, those little things are the things that make all the difference :D

I am thankful that i am made to love Him :D

I am thankful for the kick ass devotionals i have...really...great words, great message

I am thankful for commercials...oh how i love commercials! :P

I am...er...i am thankful for assignments that have an end in sight from the moment i put my pen to paper

I am thankful for facebook and yahoo messenger and all the mediums through which i keep in touch with my lovelies

I am thankful for Wisdom that He gives to me little by little each day..as concerns dealing with people and understanding them individually

I am thankful for His lessons on...everything

I am thankful for inspiration

I am thankful that He is teaching me to curb my aggression...

I am thankful for chewing gum..yup, i am a chewer!!!

I am thankful for music

I am thankful for discretion, for His guiding voice

I am thankful that the truth ain't going anywhere!

I am thankful for my sisters...who as little as they are...are wise enough to forgive me for a lot of wrong things i've done them :P

I am thankful for forgiveness!

I am thankful for people who understand me and are there to listen to me ramble and rant until i calm down

I am thankful that it is possible for me to surrender everything into His hands and know that i have nothing to worry about...Jesus take the wheel!

I am thankful!!!! because there is always something to be thankful for...for the rain, for snow, for the way that little kid smiled at his mom, for the young man who gives up his seat for the pregnant girl, for the veggie seller who charms you silly, for the random women who tell you you're pretty, for the fact that you woke up this morning, for the fact that you have somebody to call and say whats up? to, for getting to work in one piece, for a bed to come home to, for music, for the lush green leaves on the trees, for the bare naked trees shivering in the grey winteryness, for tea! for makeup, for water, for beauty all around us...no matter what is going on, no matter how terrible you think your day is going...there is always something to be thankful for...so just focus on that..and you'll be surprised!

lol..He just dey butter my tea, dey sugar my bread dey go...i wish this joy on all of you!

be good!

1 comment:

Enkay said...

Happy birthday in arears!!

I'm thankful with you dear. Your gratitude will not go unnoticed!