Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Timestamps

Maybe it's tiredness, maybe it's guilt, maybe it's everything, maybe it's nothing...but yes, my relationship with God is now showing red. I am terrible. I am quite sure that He hasn't changed or nuttin'..it's me me me..and according to dogma, i am going to burn in hell, nevermind that my sins are "minor"...we all know that "minor" and "major" don't exist right?

Anywho...I am thankful that i am leaving and breathing

I am thankful that i still have amazing friends and family

I am thankful that my grandpa has jokes...he always says some ridiculous thing that has everyone laughing

I am thankful that one day at a time, my exams are coming to an end and...HOLIDAY TIME!!! woohoo

I am thankful that i was delivered from superficiality...better put, i was never afflicted with it...there are so many more inportant things in this world than being preoccupied with benefitless stupidity...grow a soul1 cultivate a conscience! KNOW SOMETHING...psh...lol..i'm under impression from a show i saw yesterday...the term "airhead" is apparently not derived from thin air...

I am thankful that my little sisters are not airheads :P

I am thankful for all my friends and brothers of friends and cousins of friends who lived to see their birthday today

I am thankful again for kindness from unexpected sources..my classmate called me like three times this morning to let me know when we had classes...he saved me unnecessary waka...now, he might have been doing this out of selfish interest but i choose to see it otherwise

I am thankful for Utorrent and all the wonderful old movies i've downloaded..memories!

I am thankful for the silver lining, i am thankful for realism...lol..i am not a fan of optimism :P

I am thankful for Philosophy...deep ish...fascinating ish...makes you think, makes you realize, makes you understand...

Thankful that despite the fact that i am finding it very hard to "get right"...a clean page awaits me the moment i commit....

Thankful that...i am breaking free of the bonds of Dogma and am more or less becoming okay with my theories on God...God is not a meanie who will smite the living daylights out of you for saying "fcuk" (:P had to misspell), God is not a wuss who is crying and begging and being helpless at the doors of your heart. If your neighour behaved in any of the aformentioned ways, you'd steer clear of him/her. God is not petty..although that has been so engraved in my mind it's hard to move past it..God is God, and surely He is capable of having the understanding that we require as the norm from our fellow man...just saying...because sometimes, guilt will wreck you...guilt over what is really nothing at all even...bleh

Thankful of my Lappppppptop! i love it..it is trusty, it is kind to me, and it is my larlin :P

Thankful for summer

Thankful for rain

Thankful for sweet sweet sleep

Thankful that i have some freaky memorising skills....which i need to put to good use like NOW...instead of typing this :P..have a literature exam tomorrow..I have to recite a poem from memory..in Ukrainian

be good people!

No comments: