Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful Thursday: I believe in Miracles...

I am overwhelmed by the fact that God does not leave or ignore us. Today, He reminded me, He showed me that there are no coincidences and that there is magic in the world. I don't have the words to describe the lessons He gives, or how subtle the connections are, but fine and delicate as they are, they have the strength to hold everything together.

It seems everything is a continuation and reflection of the thing before it and then it comes full circle and and...oh life is beautiful.

I woke up this morning and cried, just like i cried myself to sleep last night. I prayed for this day to bring me surprises and joy...and oh boy did they keep coming.

I am thankful for the rain, for people, for communication, for God, for art, for love, for life, for understanding, for friendship, for love.

I am thankful for things that do not need words

I am thankful for telepathy

I am thankful for Vika.

I am thankful for joy

I am thankful for tears

I am thankul for lessons

I am thankful for my family

I am thankful for awareness

I am thankful for the silly things

I am thankful for care

I am thankful for being able to give of myself

I am thankful for God's guidance

I am thankful for His faithfulness

I am thankful for His love

I am thankful for His patience

I am thankful for my sisters

I am thankful for miracles

I am thankful! for this day, for yesterday, for tomorrow, for prayer, for all those things i feel at this moment but can't put a name on...i am thankful!

No comments: