Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday: When it rains, it pours...

It's either life is like this in general, or my life has a special knack for taking the piss.

It's gotten so regular that i can predict certain things like clockwork...premonitions, confirmation, chain reaction...it's all so ridiculous sometimes that you just want to cry...there is no energy to even be upset or angry...just neutral tears...

You know...all loneliness wants from us is to spend time with us...And somehow, we keep running, looking for people and things to spend time with so that we can avoid it...but all it wants...is to cosy up with us...and we act like it has cooties...it provides the one thing we seek in our marathon escaping it...It's there when nothing else is...reliable, welcoming, open arms ready to comfort..why do we insult it so?

I am thankful for life

I am thankful for God

I am thankful for books

I am thankful for prayer

I am thankful for my family

I am thankful for work

I am thankful for words

I am thankful for blessings

I am thankful for favour

I am thankful for understanding

I am thankful for wisdom

I am thankful for experience

I am thankful for solitude

I am thankful for who He is making me

I am thankful for God's love

I am thankful for sleep

I am thankful for laughter

I am thankful for peace

I am thankful for our trainer :P cool people!

I am thankful for new things

I am thankful for finished chapters

I am thankful for moving on

I am thankful for being true to myself

I am thankful for music

I am thankful for routine

I am thankful for changes

I am thankful for distraction

I am thankful for numbness

I am thankful for feelings

I am thankful for letting go

I am thankful for Love

I am thankful for Joy

I am thankful for contentment

I am thankful for food

I am thankful for kindness

I am thankful for patience

I am thankful for communication

I am thankful for pain

I am thankful for tears

I am thankful for beauty

I am thankful for nautre

I am thankful for art

I am thankful!

No comments: