Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday: interlude

I am thankful for life, that i have it, that it is dynamic, for friends and for family,  for experiences and for growth. Life is beautiful, life is complex, and most of all, that God is there with us every step of the way, especially when we tap into the amazing recource that that is. God is always there, God is always God, whether or not we allow Him into our lives, He's always there, and we are the ones who limit ourselves by not fully entering into a relationship with Him.

Surrendering is not always the easiest thing, for some reason we are wired to want to fix things, and comin g from that sort of logic, the free for all that surrender is is something quite hard to do. Think of it..surrender calls for you to give up your cares and worries and allow someone else handle them...yet we still try to sort things out even when we give them over to Him...it's a continuous process, learning to surrender all. Like...all...not keep any standby bits somewhere in the recesses of our hearts...

Gah i'm going to be honest..this post is...not it..i'm not even sure the theme i'm trying to explore..So maybe i'll just leave it until next week...

RIP to all the people who died because of the Dana Air crash in Nigeria, and i pray God consoles and comforts their families and loved ones...

I need to come back and do a re-do of this post...maybe it's because i'm typing from M's room and we are about to go out and this is a very new turn of events as concerns my plans for today and this evening...maybe i'm not comfy, maybe i didn't get in da zone...but i had to post this..if only for my conscience


I am thankful for life

I am thankful for God

I am thankful for His revelations

I am thankful for his guidance

I am thankful for His blessings

I am thankful for Love

I am thankful for His perfect plan

I am thankful for friendships

I am thankful for my family

I am thankful for my relationship with God and how He has been faithful and saved me and i'm still here

I am thankful for growth

I am thankful for forgiveness

I am thankful for understanding

I am thankful for wisdom

I am thankful that He keeps me safe

I am thankful!!!

No comments: