Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Funhouse

This used to be a funhouse....but now it's full of evil clowns...

I love P!nk...and this song seems rather definitive of the sad parts of where i'm currently at..

call the movers, call the maids, we'll try to exorcise this place...
'
All my thoughts have abandoned me, but that is okay, i've thought them, they've played their role..not much point writing them down..

I am thankful. I have never stopped being so...for even when i am in full blown misery and hate mode, He smothers me with reasons to be thankful...and that i cannot ignore...really...He makes you see just how trivial some things are.

I am thankful for life...because as long as, and while there is life...then there is something to look forward to and no hope is lost..the possibilities and dynamics of it fascinate me..the only direction you get to move in is forward, whether you like it or not, want it or not...and that just might be the best part..no matter what happens, you pick yourself up and keep going...or sit down and get tumbled along anyways..your choice really..

I am thankful for God...i'm a long way away...but we both know it's temporary..been here, got out...i am too thick to learn apparently :P

I am thankful for lessons

I am thankful for His plans...if you planned it, it wouldn't have been as perfect as the way it turns out when you don't even think of it..

I am thankful for what we choose to call coincidences...i believe that nothing is by mistake, and nothing goes without a continuation connected to you somewhere, somehow...years on, seconds away...it's one huge web...

I am thankful for my new frands! best trip back to Kiev ever...kick ass people do exist! totally distracted me from being miserable and homesick..

I am thankful that i am actually writing this much..

I am thankful that it suffocates me to pretend...i'd rather that than be good at it..so yea, maybe sometimes i'm naive and drastic and hot or cold but never in between, but pretence does not sit well on me..

I am thankful for my friends

I am thankful for my family and the awesome awesome time i got to spend with them :)

I am thankful for makeup :P

I am thankful for lotions and potions and all that yummy stuff...

I am thankful for my Mommmmyyy!!! best.mommy.ever!

I am thankfuk for my father..

I am thankful that i have so much to learn...the prospect of it is delicious...this is why i don't too much mind this prodigal phase...being all goodygoody has this annoying potential of protecting you from learning..

I am thankful for me grandparents

I am thankful for books...Shantaram is THE best book i've read in a loong while...i am in love with it!

I am thankful for love..whatever it is..i need to learn to recognize and appreciate it even when it's not in the prejudiced love-hearts and huggie-bears way we insist on idealizing it...it's tricky though...

I am thankful for thoughtfulness

I am thankful for care

I am thankful for genuine people

I am thankful for understanding and patience

I am thankful for the world

I am thankful for every person who brings other people happiness and love..

I am thankful for nature

I am thankful...

1 comment:

Azuka said...

And I'm thankful for this post, which reminds me to be thankful for the many many things I ought to be thankful for.