Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday:...and some days, i am just human

At some point, i must have subconsciously thought that Thankful Thursday=mandatorily happy me...uh, to quote Em, "snap back to reality, oops there goes gravity". You know what? Thursday is a day, and there are days that suck..for big reasons or small ones, there are days that you are not the most cheerful of people. That's life, and that's being human...you can add it's called being a girl to that..damn you PMS!

That i've had a sucky day doesn't mean i'm not thankful..i am, there are so many things to be thankful for at this moment in time, for this week. I know it's silly and immature and "not proper" to let one thing cloud everything else, but again. It's being bloody human, and yes, i know quite well what is right, and what is wrong and how things ought to be...that fact is doing very little to improve my situation, so it can just rest.

The weirdest thing today though, was that in the midst of silently bawling my eyes out in the toilet stall on the third floor today, i suddenly went.."well this BETTER mean that at least S's day is going good, cuz there's no way in hell i'll accept two sucky days and no compensation for the madness!"....just read his fb message...i am thankful for S :D

I am thankful that i have friends who will just go on a cheer me up campaign without asking questions

I am thankful for nice people..for real! If you are ever upset, just go to the market and smile at someone...I totally got happy for ten minutes gisting with the lovely saleswoman and bonding with her Persian oga over black eyed peas!..grr, they have green, red lentils, all sorts of funny looking legumes,and NO black eyed peas...we agreed that we both miss them dearly :P yum yum to dried apricots and that sesame nougat thing...i am thankful for discovering that shop!

I am thankful for how my bus was right on time ^_^..yea, He does look out for me...

I am thankful for my daddddy! He called me yesterday and it was the sweetest thing..every time i realize that i actually love the man! i miss him :(

I am thankful for my mommmy! and the sometimes scary realization of how much she loves me

I am thankful for my sisters..who are the daaahlingest people

I am thankful for sugar and flour and all that good stuff mixed together..viva la confectionery!

I am thankful for the way He has totally gotten me through things i was worried about this week

I am thankful for youtube!..and CTFxC cuz Charles and Alli are the most adorable people and they always make me smile ^_^

I am thankful for my grandpa..cuz he cool like tha!

I am thankful for His Word...there is more wisdom than you could guess in the bible...really! don't believe it looking so unassuming, it's just lying low for reasons unknown...orrrr so that only those who really seek it can see it? thats a thought...

I am thankful for music!

I am thankful for quotes :D

I am thankful for my classmates, and how i learn from them each day

I am thankful for peace and quiet and being left the hell alone..sometimes, it's crucial..part time hermit?

I am thankful for yummy yummy food :D

I am thankful for Yoga...like OMG! barely a week in and i get what people are on about when they rave about it :D

I am thankful for inspiration

I am thankful for the million and infinity ways in which S inspires me :D

I am thankful for those friends that you know are there for life...not so many, but i love them more than i can explain

I am thankful for memories...you look back, and then understand just how special things were, and it all makes sense that you should cherish the now that much more...see, sometimes we get caught up in being part of the moment that we do not see just how much it means...

I am thankful for that thing that happens when you experience the complex, and then understand the simple so much better!

I am thankful for how everything is really very simple and uncomplicated

I am thankful for online movie watching! *i'm going to watch Fast Forward right after i type this, promise!

I am thankful for Art :D people need to learn the art of feeding their souls with beauty

I am thankful that what i am unhappy about is really absolutely nothing at all...there are people with REAL problems o!

I am thankful that it's Thursday! i have had it up to grrrrrr with uni this week..i need a break so i don't deck someone

I am thankful for...uhm....i'm clean out of enthusiasm. I generated as much as i could out of the awful mood i'm in...any more will make me physically ill..i need to indulge in depressiveness for a bit..all this sugar and butterflies and unicorn things is beginning to sound hypocritical and very nauseating indeed....I am thankful though, that He understands, that i'm only human, and there are days when i need to break down and cry, even if i know that everything is going to be all right. I am thankful that He forgives me for the pointless sins i commit sometimes...I am thankful that He teaches me so much! I am thankful...


No comments: